İt is very easy to reach Villa Rhapsody by minibus. İf you come to Fethiye by bus to the “Otogar”, just walk outside the bus station where you see a Carrefour supermarket. During summer there is a “dolmuş” every half an hour to Kaya Village.
Always mention to the driver you are going to Villa Rhapsody, then they will stop in front of our gate.
We can also arrange your transfer to us from Dalaman airport. Contact us if you want to find out about the prices.
Please also contact us if you come by car and you need the directions.
This meat on a skewer is a specialty of the Mediterranean coast of Turkey. Processing the lamb together with all the ingredients and refrigerating allows the flavors to mingle. Though traditionally cooked over an open fire, the skewers can also be cooked in a 450° oven. Serve with pita bread.
- 1 pound leg of lamb, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes $
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped onion $
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon salt $
- 2 teaspoons fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 (2-ounce) slices whole wheat nut bread (such as Arnold Health Nut) $
- Cooking spray $
- Place all ingredients except cooking spray in a food processor; process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Prepare grill.
- Divide meat mixture into 6 equal portions. Roll each portion into a 6-inch rope. Insert an 8-inch skewer through center of each rope.
- Place kebabs on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until done.